It’s a simple promise that holds a lot of weight. It’s also the reason so many of our customers have been our clients for years.
We Earn Your Trust — And Keep It
Whether you need service or replacement for your home heating or cooling system, our NATE- and NCI-certified technicians get the job done right—the first time. To remain the best in the HVAC industry, Jerry Kelly employees:
- Prioritize the customer in every interaction
- Undergo rigorous training & continuing education
- Hold the latest certifications in excellence & safety
- Answer the phone in person, 8-8 8 days a week
- Respect your schedule & arrive on time
- Guarantee 100% satisfaction
That’s why we’ve been chosen 23 times as the winner in the Heating & Cooling service category of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch Best of St. Charles awards.
The Jerry Kelly Legacy
After working in the heating and cooling business for 12 years, Jerry Kelly and his wife, Janet, opened Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning in 1977. They started Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning in a white and green brick building in the historic Frenchtown district of St. Charles, MO. With five technicians and a few used trucks, Jerry and his team of HVAC contractors forged a tradition that stands to this day: “We don’t just ‘say’ 24-hour service. We follow through.”