The frigid cold temperatures of winter appear to be coming to an end, and that means the warmth of spring will soon give way to the sweltering heat of summer. That also means now is a great time to schedule a service for your air conditioner and ensure it is working at its best when you need it most in the upcoming months.
To have your home’s air conditioning system serviced by a highly trained professional, call Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning today! Since 1977, we have provided residents of St. Charles and St. Louis Counties with top-quality workmanship at affordable prices. We strive to treat each customer as though they were a member of our own family and form lasting friendships as fellow members of your community. Our friendly technicians are skilled with all types of air conditioning systems, including the latest high-tech units from all major brands.
What is an A/C Tune-Up Service?
A spring tune-up is a critical service for your home’s HVAC system. During this 60-90 minute service, our trained technician will inspect all aspects of your home’s air conditioner, including any moving parts, to find any potential issues and apply basic maintenance to ensure smooth operation all summer long.
Our complete air conditioner maintenance service includes:
- Check voltage & amperage to ensure max efficiency
- Test motor starters
- Check Evaporator Drain Pan
- Check condensate drain
- Inspect Evaporator coil cleanliness
- Check all wiring and connections
- Check fan cleanliness and controls
- Check safety switches
- Change standard air filters
- Check for proper air flow
- Check Electrical lock-out circuits
- Check high voltage relay
- Clean condenser coil
- Install gauges and check for proper operating pressures
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge by using superheat and sub cooling
- Check air temperature drop across the evaporator coil
- Cycle all equipment from thermostat
Additionally, with an inspection, our technician will make any necessary recommendations to bring your home’s air conditioning system equipment up to manufacturer specifications and ensure maximum efficiency.
Don’t wait! Schedule an inspection today by calling Jerry Kelly Heating & Air Conditioning at (636) 442-0338.